Expectations of Advisor and Student
As an Advisor, I expect a student in the major:
- To be respectful.
- To be on time for their appointment.
- Bring in all required documents to your appointment. Ex: degree audit and advance registration form.
- Ask questions if the information being presented is unclear.
- Follow up with information if it was requested by the advisor.
- To respond to emails from the advisor in a timely manner.
As a student, I expect my advisor:
- To provide accurate information regarding my degree requirements and policies.
- To be knowledgeable about campus and resources.
- To provide tools and resources that will assist me with being a successful student
- To disseminate information regarding deadlines, degree requirements, and any opportunities on campus.