Graduation is an exciting time and a accomplishment that you plan for. To ensure that you meet your academic goal, it is required that current major students do the following:
- Check your audit on Degree Navigator. In the semester that you wish to graduate, all requirements should be met or in progress (with current registration).
- Apply to graduate! You can complete the form on Testudo. The deadline to apply is the last day of schedule adjustment in the semester which you wish to graduate.
- Complete an exit interview with the department at the beginning of the semester. An email will be sent to you with more details.
- If you have questions about Commencement, please view their website.
Graduation College requirements:
- Meet with Academic Programs in 0107 Symons for a graduation audit and to complete senior exit survey and information sheet. You will receive an email from the AGNR Student Services office later in the semester.