Current AREC undergraduate students must complete all of the following below every semester in order to have the academic hold lifted.
- Check Testudo to learn about your registration appointment and time. The appointment and time is determined based on credits earned.
- Verify on Testudo under Appointments and Registration Status to see if you have any registration holds that could prevent you from registering and resolve them as soon as possible.
- Log into Degree Navigator and review audit for remaining degree requirements. Make sure all approved substitutes are accuarate on the audit. View a screenshot of the audit on Degree Navigator.
- List all remaining degree requirements on the Registration form, print, and bring to your appointment. Please note: Failure to bring the Registration form completely filled in to your appointment will result in the advisor not meeting with you. You will be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Schedule your advising appointment two weeks in advance with your advisor to ensure you can register on your appointment date.