- You may use this advising form template to plan out your courses for future semesters. An updated graduation plan must be submitted every semester before registration.
Global Poverty Interest Form:
- If you are interested in enrolling in the Global Poverty minor, please complete the Global Poverty minor Interest form, get it signed by your major advisor, and bring it to your advising appointment.
Double Major/Dual Degree:
- You can obtain a form in 0107 Symons Hall.
Permission to Enroll: required before taking courses at a different institution
- This form is available online.
- Verify that the course you are taking will transfer back to the Unversity of Maryland. Visit Transfer Credit Center to look up the institution and course.
- After you complete the course, you must have an official transcript sent to University of Maryland Registrar's Office.
Exception to Policy:
- Before submitting a Policy Exception form, please meet with your advsior to discuss your reason for submitting the form and if completing the form is appropriate. Online submission is required.